Please note, due to Covid-19 and having to input special measures within our warehouse to adhere to the strict Social Distancing rules, this may slightly affect delivery timescales to what is stated below. We are however doing our upmost to keep lead times to a minimum, but please bare with us during this difficult time. If you have selected ‘Collection’ as a delivery option, we ask that you follow strict social distancing guidelines which we have put in place, sanitise your hands and wear a mask before entering reception. Please then ring the doorbell and wait for a member of staff to assist you. We do however, not encourage this delivery option to be selected until restrictions are eased. If you have any questions regarding this please do not hesitate to contact us.
Online Orders: Shipping Information
All of our deliveries are sent out via Parcel Force or Royal Mail, for items which have been ordered on our Website, Ebay or Amazon store.
Once placed, your order will be packaged with care, before making its way to you as quickly as possible. We aim to have a turnaround time of between 2-3 working days dispatch (this does not include weekends or bank holidays) on all orders we receive, if we are able to do so, we will aim to send these out quicker than the timeframe mentioned, however this is not guaranteed.
Please allow another 2-3 working days to receive your order once it has been dispatched if you are UK and have selected the second class shipping option. If however, you have selected the first class shipping option, this is quicker and will take 1-2 working days from dispatch. Or, collection can be same day if ordered before 12:00pm.
*Please note during busy periods such as bank holidays & calendar events turnaround time can take longer than our turnaround time states. If you require your order by a certain date, please discuss before ordering and we will do our best to accommodate this. Please check our social media for any updates regarding orders, if there is a delay we will always inform you across these channels.
Below is a guide to the different delivery options and prices we offer, please read carefully before ordering or contacting us about the status of your order:
- Standard postage within the UK is £3.20 and can take 2-3 workings days after dispatch to arrive with you. Please note we have a turnaround time of 2-3 working days before dispatch.
- This option is cheap, but please note it does not allow you to track your parcel or receive delivery confirmations, therefore we wouldn’t be able to track this if requested.
- Standard first class postage within the UK is £3.85 and can take 1-2 working days after dispatch to arrive with you. This option is quicker, and we recommend selecting this if you need your order urgently or by a certain date. Please note we have a turnaround time of 2-3 working days before dispatch.
- Collection from our warehouse is free and can be collected the same working day if ordered before 12:00pm, however if ordered after, collection won’t be available until the next working day, anytime after 9:30am. We ask that you ring our doorbell upon entering reception and wait for a member of staff to arrive and assist you. This is a great option to select if you are local to us and want to save on shipping costs, or if you need your order urgently. We do however, not encourage this delivery option to be selected until restrictions are eased.
- We can only offer a free return if an item you have received has a fault; in this situation your return postage will only be refunded once the item has been returned to us and received.
- The damaged item must be returned un-used within 14 days of receiving the item. We aren’t able to send a replacement out if it has been kept for longer than 14 days.
- Please note we only refund standard postage, which you are responsible for until it arrives back with us. In all other situations, unfortunately we are unable to offer free returns.
- You can return any unwanted item to us for a refund up to 14 days after receiving, anything longer we unfortunately won’t be able to refund. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any returns & we will be happy to help.
- Items must be returned unused in a new condition and a refund (minus postage costs) will be processed as soon as we receive the returned item.
Returns & Order Collection Address
TG Engineering Plastics Limited
Stoney Battery Road
Order Not Received
As mentioned above all orders take between 2-3 working days (excludes weekends & bank holidays) to be dispatched, then another 2-3 working days to arrive with you once it’s with our couriers.
If you haven’t received your order within two weeks of ordering, please contact us immediately then we can look into resolving this for you. Please note that we do keep proof of postage for all items that have been dispatched. If an item happens to get lost then both Royal Mail and Parcel Force advise that a period of time must pass before this item is officially lost. We will not be able to send a replacement out until this time has passed.
Please double check the shipping address inputed when ordering is correct as this is the address which your order will be sent to and is therefore your responsibility. If your address is inputted incorrectly and your order has already been dispatched we are not liable for this and in no circumstances will we resend a replacement. Nor will we refund any orders which have got lost, only a replacement would be sent.
If you have any further questions regarding Delivery & Returns which we haven’t answered above, please contact us via Email: email@example.com or Call: 01484 655 221. We will aim to respond to all enquiries within 24-48 hours.